Schau dir auf Instagram das Interview von Michaela mit Prof. Carolin Plewa (Pro-Vice Chancellor for Researcher Education and Dean of Graduate Studies) an.
With more than 4000 research staff and students working together, University of Adelaide generates outcomes that makes our world better. From more sustainable food production to a healthier climate. From improved health and wellbeing to cleaner energy sources. From our own backyard to the farthest shores.
As a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia's most research-intensive institutions, the University is a destination of choice for highly talented researchers, students, government and industry partners.
Outstanding research universities share some common characteristics. They respond to emerging global and national priorities, they have access to high-quality facilities and they are surrounded by highly talented researchers and higher degree students. From excellent international rankings (which see us placed in the top 1% of universities worldwide), through to research income success, great people and structure make us outstanding.
Watch the university video
The time you invest in a PhD at the University of Adelaide is an investment in yourself and your future. It will accelerate your personal development, professional capabilities and career opportunities in ways no other experience can.
- Agriculture, Food and Wine
- Defence, Space and Cyber
- Health and Biotech
- Energy and Sustainability
- Waite Research Institute
- Australian Institute for Machine Learning
- Robinson Research Institute
- Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing
- Institute for Sustainability, Energy and Resources
- South Australian Immunogenomics Cancer Institute (SAIGENCI) and Environment Institute
- The UofA's AI technology, based on computer vision and machine learning, is a leader in the world for space application such as space junk pose estimation. The work also includes developing robotic manipulation technology to acquire space debris once located.
- The UofA leads research into a new plasma-based, space-ready process for the production of agriculture fertiliser. The process will help space travellers to grow their own food.
- The largest study into meningococcal B vaccination and herd immunity conducted by UofA has global importance for vaccination programs and policy.
- The UofA is developing new tools and strategies to help grape growers and winemakers avoid, or mitigate smoke taint which is highly relevant due to the increased risk of bushfires expected to increase with climate change.
- The UofA has lead collaborative efforts with the Kaurna Australian Aboriginal people to successfully revive their language. The Kaurna language - unheard for nearly 160 years - is now back in daily use.
- Over 50 Research Centres
- About 2300 Research Students
- About 2000 Research Staff/Supervising academics
Weitere PhD Candidate Stories findest du hier.
Psychological aspects of consumer financial decision-making and vulnerability | The University of Adelaide
|University:||University of Adelaide|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics|
|Project Start Date:||01/02/2024|
|Application Deadline:||30/06/2023 (students interested in this or similar topics can contact the supervisor even after the deadline)|
|Supervisor Name:||Arvid Hoffmann, [email protected]|
|Contact for Project Details:||[email protected]|
|Location (City/Campus):||North Terrace Campus, Adelaide|
|Project Description:||Consumer financial decision-making is an area of growing academic and policy relevance, given the increasing self-responsibility for making consequential financial decisions affecting consumers’ immediate and future financial well-being. Unfortunately, many consumers seem either ill-prepared or unable to take on increased financial responsibility. Consumers’ financial decisions can be better understood by examining their psychological characteristics, such as susceptibility to interpersonal influence, risk aversion, consideration of future consequences, or money attitudes. Accordingly, there is an increasing research tradition in marketing and consumer behaviour looking at how to reduce consumers’ financial vulnerability and improve their financial outcomes, taking into account their psychological characteristics.|
|Funding Information:||GOstralia! Research Centre Scholarships|
Wir bieten individuelle Beratung und Bewerbungsdurchführung für alle EU-Staatsangehörigen und auf das Forschungsthema zugeschnitten.
Um die Vorteile dieser attraktiven Forschungslandschaft umfassend und effektiv nutzen zu können, unterstützen wir bei der Suche nach geeigneten PhD-Programmen, wissenschaftlichen Betreuern und passenden Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten. Natürlich helfen wir auch bei der Zusammenstellung der Bewerbungsunterlagen und führen für dich die Bewerbung an der gewünschten Universität kostenfrei durch - sowohl für das PhD-Programm als auch für Forschungsstipendien. Wir haben Deadlines und Besonderheiten im Bewerbungsablauf genau im Blick. Durch unsere direkten Kontakte zu den einzelnen Hochschulen wird der Bewerbungsprozess auch für ein PhD-Programm überschaubar
Kontaktiere gerne unsere Ansprechpartnerinnen des GOstralia! Research Centre.